You’ll find many ways to contact Fitness Realty right here. We’ll help you resolve your issues quickly and easily, or answer any questions for you.
10 Reasons You Need a Realtor to Sell Your Home in Lehi Utah
You're thinking of selling your home in Lehi, Utah. You may be asking yourself if you really need to use a realtor. After all, you've seen those TV shows where people buy and sell homes without an agent. And you know people who have sold their homes without an agent. So, is it worth it to pay a realtor a commission?
Here are 10 good reasons why you should use a realtor when selling your home in Lehi, UT:
1. A realtor knows the market. They will do a comparative market analysis (CMA) to find out how much similar homes in your area have recently sold for. This will help you price your home correctly from the start so that it will sell quickly.
2. A realtor has access to the multiple listing service (MLS). This is a database of all the homes for sale in your area that is only available to real estate agents.
3. A realtor will advertise your home on their website and other sites like the MLS, Zillow, and Trulia.
4. A realtor will hold open houses so that potential buyers can come see your home without you having to be there.
5. A realtor will screen potential buyers to make sure they are qualified before showing them your home.
6. A realtor is experienced in negotiating and will fight for you to get the best possible price for your home.
7. A realtor will handle all the paperwork involved in selling your home so that you don't have to worry about it.
8. A realtor can provide referrals for other professionals you may need, such as inspectors, appraisers, mortgage brokers, etc.
9 .A good realtor will be there for you every step of the way and take care of any problems that come up during the course of selling your home so that you don't have to deal with them yourself .
10 .When you work with a reputable realtor who cares about their clients ,you can rest assured knowing that they will do everything they can to make sure your home sells quickly and for top dollar . Now that you know all the reasons why using a real estate agent when selling your home in Lehi UT is a smart idea ,contact Fitness Realty 801-900-6449 today to get started! We would be happy to help you through the process every step of the way!}
So, is it worth it to pay a commission to a Realtor when selling my house in Lehi UT? ABSOLUTELY! You might save some money by going it alone, but chances are good that you'll end up making less on the sale of your house and it will take longer to sell . When selling something as important as your home ,you need somebody on your side who knows what they're doing and has your best interests at heart . That's what we at Fitness Realty strive for with every one of our clients . So please give us a call today at 801-900-6449! We look forward to hearing from you soon!}
We offer a hassle FREE comprehensive Home Valuation with one of our Real Estate Experts. This consultation will provide you with an up-to-date report to help you decide whether or not it is the right time to sell or buy.
We have determined your listing price and now it is time to get your home show-ready. This could also be the time to get pre-approved for Buyers.
Our team of Real Estate agents are highly trained negotiators due to their years of experience. Secondly, having someone in your corner to make sure you are taken care of and will have your best interests in mind is PRICELESS!
Now that your home is ready to sell, or you are ready to buy a home, this is when we run the raw numbers to see what the SWEET outcome will be.
P.O. BOX 900584 Sandy, UT 84090
You’ll find many ways to contact Fitness Realty right here. Whether it be by email, mail, phone call, or text! We’ll help you resolve your issues quickly and easily, or answer any questions for you. Fill out the short form below and someone will be in touch as soon as possible
P.O. BOX 900584 Sandy, UT 84090